Terms And Conditions
Tiffin Fax Service Use
1. You agree to take reasonable care when providing Tiffin Fax with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering food. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details you provide are your credit or debit card.
2. Tiffin Fax ensures quality standards and is responsible and liable for all and any issues about the quality of the food or order for example contents according to thali labeling etc but not limited to this, to the User directly.
3. User understands that some types of Food may be suitable for Users within certain age ranges only. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Food you are ordering is suitable for the intended recipient.
Prices and Payment
1. All prices listed on the Tiffin Fax Website for Food are correct at the time of publication and are as received from the Participating Restaurant. While Tiffin Fax takes excellent care to keep them up to date, the final price charged to you may change at the time of delivery, based on the latest menu and prices. Tiffin Fax reserves the right to alter the menu of Food available for sale and to delete and remove from listing the menu of Food and Food Delivery options if any.
2. The User agrees that in case of a change in the price, Tiffin Fax or its employees will not be liable to him in any manner.
3. The total price for Food and Food Delivery including all other charges, taxes, and costs, if any, will be displayed on the Tiffin Fax Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all the particulars mentioned in the order
4. If you choose online payment, you shall ensure that the online payment mode is secured, and your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct necessary security checks to confirm your identification before making any such payment.
5. Tiffincash cannot be applied along with a discount coupon.
6. Tiffincash is valid for a limited time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about Tiffincash expiry.
7. Tiffin Fax reserves the right to remove Tiffincash at any point in time.
8. Tiffincash is valid only on the Tiffin Fax website.
1. the delivery period quoted at the time of ordering is approximate only and may vary. Food will be delivered to the address as intimated by you while ordering.
2. Tiffin Fax will make every effort to deliver within the time stated; however, Tiffin Fax will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. If the Food is not delivered within the estimated delivery time quoted, the user may contact Tiffin Fax on the mobile number and Tiffin Fax will try to ensure that the user will receive the order as quickly as reasonably possible.
3. In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by Tiffin Fax.
4. If you fail to accept delivery of Food, at the time they are ready for delivery or Tiffin Fax is unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions or authorizations, then the Food shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility concerning such Food shall pass to you. Any storage, insurance, and other costs which Tiffin Fax incurs as a result of the inability to deliver shall be your responsibility and you shall indemnify Tiffin Fax in full for such cost.
5. You must ensure that at the time of delivery of Food adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of the Food. Tiffin Fax cannot be held liable for any damage, cost, or expense incurred to such Food as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
1. You acknowledge that (1) your cancellation, or attempted or purported cancellation of an order or (2) cancellation due to reasons not attributable to Tiffin Fax, that is, in the event you provide incorrect particulars, contact number, delivery address, etc., or that you were unresponsive, not reachable or unavailable for the fulfillment of the services offered to you, shall amount to a breach of your unconditional and irrevocable authorization in favor of Tiffin Fax to place that order against the Restaurant on your behalf (“Authorization Breach"). In the event you commit an Authorization Breach, you shall be liable to pay the liquidated damages of an amount equivalent to the order value. You hereby authorize Tiffin Fax to deduct or collect the amount payable as liquidated damages through such means as Tiffin Fax may determine in its discretion, including without limitation, by deducting such amount from any payment made towards your next order.
2. There may be cases where Tiffin Fax is either unable to accept your order or cancels the order, due to reasons including without limitation, technical errors, unavailability of the item(s) ordered, or any other reason attributable to Tiffin Fax or Delivery Partner. In such cases, Tiffin Fax shall not charge a cancellation charge from you. If the order is canceled after payment has been charged and you are eligible for a refund of the order value or any part thereof, the said amount will be reversed to you.
3. Any complaint, with respect to the order which shall include instances but not be limited to food spillage, foreign objects in food, delivery of the wrong order or food and beverages or Products, poor quality, you will be required to share the proof of the same before any resolution can be provided.
4. You shall not be entitled to a refund in case instructions placed along with the order are not followed in the form and manner You had intended. Instructions are followed by the Restaurant on a best-efforts basis.
5. All refunds shall be processed in the same manner as they are received, unless refunds have been provided to You in the form of credits, the refund amount will reflect in your account based on respective bank's policies.
6. A refund request usually takes 7-10 business days to reflect in the customer’s account depending on the bank/wallet used for payment.
Personal Information and Privacy
1. The user understands and acknowledges that by choosing Tiffin Fax you have allowed Tiffin Fax to use your personal information.
2. The user understands, acknowledges, and agrees that although Tiffin Fax provides appropriate firewalls and protections, the Tiffin Fax Service is not hackproof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, and technical issues is possible.
3. In case Tiffin Fax is required to disclose your personal information in order to assist the Government Authority or in adherence to the Court Order or to protect the interest of the Tiffin Fax Service and/or any particular user(s), Tiffin Fax will disclose it without obtaining prior permission from you. You authorize us to disclose your personal information.
4. Your use of this site means that we have your consent to send periodic communication regarding offers, alerts, and updates. This communication can be through SMS, emails, or any other communication tool.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights of Tiffin Fax, including but not limited to the copyright, logos, names, trademarks, service marks, design, text, sound recordings, images, links, concepts, and themes are exclusively owned by Tiffin Fax. Any reproduction, transmission, publication, performance, broadcast, alteration, license, hyperlink, creation of derivative works, or other use in whole or in part in any manner is strictly prohibited.
1. If you make a purchase on www.tiffinfax.com, you are responsible for making sure you are familiar with these terms and conditions.
2. Tiffin Fax reserves the right to change/modify these terms & conditions at their discretion anytime.
3. The images shown on the website, social media platforms, or any other mode of marketing are only indicative & the actual product may vary in size, color, etc.
4. Tiffin Fax reserves the right to change any part or piece of information on this website without any notice to customers or visitors.